Posted by SarahG | 0 comments

~my dramatic morning~

Early morning, i wake up at 5:30am para mag take a bath and pasok sa work, its not that i hated to wake up early and to work but i'm just not my typical me ngaun, i used to wake up in a good mood and start my day with a good start, but today is not my typical day where all i've been doing the whole morning is just done due to what my duty calls lng and nothing else. Thats me the whole morning, feeling pessimistic, until i've read something inspiring my spirit again, telling me to stop acting pessimistic, and fickle-minded. Actually i've been aiming a certain position far wider scope in management compared to my current position for quite sometime now and all is doing well until what happened yesterday crash me and I still didn't get it, my first reaction is dissapointment of course then i seek explanation and reason why it happened that way, of course you could not blame myself for acting as such, i guess its normal for someone expecting, ryt. Later, i accepted, as my dear said, i am lucky i am not degraded or get something lesser than what i have now, i'm still blessed compared to others, and i still have the job that i wanted and where i am good at so i should be thankful and feel optimistic ulit sa life.

0 comments: