Posted by SarahG | 0 comments

myDear


my Dear Russ,


Russ, my dear sweetie, my lover, my friend - I want you to know how much I love you and why:


Thank you for acknowledging my thoughts and feelings whether they are positive or negative, justified or unjustified. I feel safe to be myself knowing I cannot be perfect and you'll still continue to love me despite everything. Kahit na may pagka impulsive me sometimes and nasisira ko araw mo minsan.


Thank you for the time you take to give me an extra hug or tell me you love or squeezing my hand or any parts of my body affectionately kahit na masakit J . Those silent moments recharge my senses of appreciation for you.


Thank you for letting me grow and improve in my career path by letting me borrow some of your books like 7 habits and sana may kasunod pa ;-) ... it shows me that you are genuinely supportive of my goals, which are such a part of who I am.


Thank you for answering all my sometimes nonsense or stupid questions without criticism or impatience or when I need you to make me sensible when somebody is discouraging me- you have shown me that my dream of a kind and considerate relationship is a reality. You motivate me to expect and tolerate no less and to be the same with you and those around me. You have created calmness and safetiness in my life, which I only ever imagined.


Thank you for being so appreciative and expressive in such when I do special favors for you or remind you of a thing to make or errand to run. Hope you'll also do it for me.hehheheehe


Thank you for taking the time and having the thought to inform me of your plans; you show respect for me and for us. Thank you for wanting to protect me from unkind words or behaviors of persons who wanted to destroy us or me.


Thank you for seldomly sana constantly ;-) telling me or showing me that you are attracted to me physically, emotionally and mentally - you have brought back the confidence I had misplaced lalo na ngaun na I'm earning weight but I'll really lose weight na hopefully. Thank you for inviting parts of my world into yours and making them one.



Thank you for going with me in to places golike shopping malls, salons, public markets before - i really appreciate it showing me your commitment to us - that our relationship is much more than surface deep. Thank you for always being satisfied with the world; you not only reminded me of the way I use to "see" things, but are helping me to get back to that way. Thank you for having control of your future and your career; you reminded me to have faith and strength in myself.



Thank you for hugging me and simply kiss me kung nagkikita tayo, u simply show ur pagiging sweet as if the passion that I have for us just keeps building and hope to continue growing pa stronger lalo na pagiging sweet mo mag improve pa sana ;-).



Thank you for each time you come in ym, you look for me to say hello! I know you look forward to seeing me reply back to you immediately.


Thank you for playing games with me sometimes kahit na pinagtitiyagaan mo lng me makalaro ng nba, magic cards, billiards, and tabletennis..


Thank you for bringing me to your HOME where YOU grow.Your pleasure and happiness are what truly makes me feel good talaga.


Each day, I am in awe and I say to myself, "I can't believe I just keep falling more and more in love with him each day!" Each day, I love listening to you more. Each day, I find myself wanting even more for you than you want for yourself. Each moment, I find myself determined to be more patient, more driven, more compassionate, less selfish more appreciative and with greater faith and strength in myself. Each Day with you in my life and what you give to me, and remind me of just by you being YOU, I see myself becoming a better person! Thank you for all you give me by just being in my life dear.


I love you and only you and want you and only you - I could never have even imagined or wished for such a blessing when it comes to you and me being together and how lucky we are to be in love all over again. This is what we've been dreaming of to come true dba.


My Russ, Dear, I love you so very much and I hope this reassures you.


Love Always,



~ladydune~

0 comments: