Posted by SarahG | 0 comments

nEo-GeNEsIS, Saturday, March 13, 2004:



Sarah? Sahara? No, really is it Sarah
you are referring to? Oh, Sarah I see.
Sarah shes like a little princess.
The way she acts, the way she moves,
the way she talks, the way she send
errands to anybody, the way she looks
when shes in the mood (dont mind when
shes not) and many more ways that she
can. She always thinking of something
something keeps her busy all day. She
always thinks about the next meal what
would be the viand later? Do I need to
order extra rice for it? Coke or
Sprite? How much will it cost me?
Those kinds of things that make her
smile that while you could notice that
there is no reason to smile at all. I
wonder, did she come the other side of
galaxy? Hahaha! Its only a joke.
Sarah, in the real world, is a nice
person. Sweet, soft-spoken and gentle,
thats how I describe her. Smart, I
almost forgot, she is a smart gal to
beat. More power to you Sarah, may you
excel more on your career. Remember you
need money cause u need it. Hehehe..

0 comments: