Posted by SarahG | 0 comments

Follow my dreams-learn how to drive


I want to learn how to drive

Well, ever since I was a kid, I kept dreaming that I was driving a car, and that the feeling when you’re the one driving is like you are in control of yourself and your life. A feeling of independence and self confidence that somehow, as I grow older, keeps on lingering my mind and telling myself, when would I follow my dream.

And so now I got the guts to start my quest. First thing I did with courage is I applied for a driver’s license at LTO on my own , then I got myself a student drivers licence or SP, afterwards, seek and find an accredited driving school, since my hubby is not 100% supportive and patient in teaching me how to drive, I must work it out on myself.

Then set aside a budget for the driving lesson fee that would cost around 5thousand for only 10 hours of driving lesson in just 5 days.
I must admit allocating a monetary budget in order for me to learn how to drive is not that easy with my present financial status right now but that won’t discourage me to pursue my dream. Actually, some other reasons why I am really determined to learn how to drive now is for personal gain or improvement because, in my line of work having a transportation car is an advantage for field works, client and site visits, besides, having a driving skills experience in sales and marketing will have also an edge in terms of hiring considerations. Since, I’m still working out on my dream to learn how to drive, then check out my next upcoming updates on how I reached my dreams. Seeyah!!!

0 comments: