Posted by SarahG | 0 comments

My road trip to Lake Cebu (May 2009)


Yes, this "impromptu" trip was done last week! Eka nga nila:"Kung gusto, laging may paraan, kung ayaw maraming dahilan.)

My colleagues were with me on a business trip in gensan & marbel and all of a sudden a side trip lunch to Lake Sebu. Infact I never imagine that from Koronadal we will still travel more than an hour ride to our destination, I thought only a matter of 20minutes nasa location na kami.(Ang layo pala, ginutum tuloy ako pagdating sa venue)
Well worth it naman upon arriving to our destination Punta Isla Lake Resort at Lake Cebu, this resort is considered as one of the top resort in the area.There's a boat riding for a minimum of P400 per trip good for 1hour all over the lake. Plus the food was also great. We ordered adobong kangkong(60), Sizzling sisig na tilapia(P160)and winner ang lasa ng nilasing na tilapia(P170) amongst the three. Per serving is good for 4 persons which is good enough for the four of us.

Now back in Davao, reminiscing the memories of Lake Sebu. I'm wishing I could revisit the place again soon and enjoy the sound of nature and feel the mother nature's natural gifts once more...

0 comments: