Posted by SarahG | 0 comments

makapag survey nga...

1. When do you feel at your best?answer: during the afternoon and early evening

2. You usually walk....answer:less fast head up, looking the world in the face.

3.When talking to people, you...answer:have one or both my hands on my hips or in pockets

4. When relaxing, you sit with...answer:my legs stretched out or straight

5 When something really amuses you, You react with...answer:a cheepish smile

6.When you go to a party or social gathering, you...answer:make a quiet entrance, looking around for someone i know

7. When you're working or concentrating very hard, and you're interrupted, you...answer:vary between these two extremes

8 Which of the following colors do you like most?answer:dark blue or purple

9.When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going to sleep, you lie...answer:stretch out on my back

10. You often dream that you are...answer:flying or floating



Result:46

Others see me as fresh,lively,charming,amusing,practical and always interesting;someone who's constanty in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to my head. They also see me as kind, considerate, and understanding;someone who'll always cheerthem up and help them out.

0 comments: