Posted by SarahG | 1 comments

Along the Road Spa and Salon

Along the Road Spa and Salon

I visited "Along the Road Spa and Salon" the previous night. I guess i need to try their massage this time coz I really needed a pampering for my body that was really worn out by the long christmas holiday gimik, outings, parties, walang tulogan.

Going back to the spa,it is located infront of Rose Pharmacy, Inline of SSS Bldg. and the spa is at the 2nd floor and ang salon nasa ground floor.

First impression sa spa, feeling ko cguro regular or ordinary lng ang mga services dito kac not really class ang dating ng Spa, and the wall sidings is like a native nipa or banig. But that's just my own opinion.

Anyway, I wanted at least to try their promo offer "Combination massage for only P325"(thats two hours of massage already if ur not bringing a friend with you). At the time of my visit,(which was about 6:00pm) the therapist excused herself at first para mag dinner so i was left at the massage area for 20-30 minutes para lng hintayin siya kumain. I got frustrated waiting there lying at the bed,with the air-conditioner blasting cold air that made me shiver.I suppose I should have stayed at the waiting area and enjoy reading a few magazines.

Finally the therapist showed at the room. I forgot to ask her name coz the massage service is way above my expectation.

Ambiance=5/10
Massage=9/10
Service Fee=10/10

The ending part is an overflowing herbal tea.

All in all, it was an unexpected experience. At least the therapist satisfied me with her really good massage, which makes me think to come back and get her massage service ulit. I forgot to ask if they offer loyalty card pa nga.

By the way they offer a CRAZY HOUR whole body massage swedish or combination 149.00 only at 9am to 5pm

1 comments:

ADSS said...

Hi MS. Ladydune,

I would like to say SORRY for I wasnt able to reply your text when you informed me to open your site coz i was very very busy.

The next day I told one of my staff to open your site though we are confused if your text message is true or some kind of JOKE kasi sino ba naman mag aakala. Then when she went back for work she was very excited to informed all us though we are very nervous thinking maybe it was all a BAD comments but later we realized and we are THANKFUL for your HONEST opinion.

I am sorry if our therapist served you for half hour (dont worry po nameeting na kami) it should not be.. (my therapist told me to tell you also mam that she is sorry for what she did coz that time we are very busy and she havent took dinner pa... So sorry talaga mam hope you will try again and see the improvements mam..
By the way mam we offer LOYALTY CARDS and GIFT CERT. as well..

Thank You so much mam!
We are looking forward to meet you in person!

Godbless You & More Power!


Along The Road Spa & Salon
3026962