Posted by SarahG | 0 comments

I lost weight!

Before I weight 57kilos. I had my picture here with Ate Babes that will show how did i look.


I've been on a diet for almost a week following South Beach Diet. A good friend of mine told me his inspiring story of how he lost 55 kilos in 6 months by just following the South Beach Diet.That gives me the motivation to constantly remind myself to always stick to my diet and to closely monitor my food intake and walking exercise for 45 minutes every morning and see the result after just a week of my diet, I lost 4 kilos from 57 kilos to 53 kilos.

South Beach Diet will help lose weight by focusing on a healthy balance between "good carb" and "right fat" to eliminate cravings while burning away fat at the same time.


I'll post pictures here at the end of the phase 1 of my south beach diet regimen by end of this month. LOL

0 comments: