Posted by SarahG | 0 comments

wer d best magpamassage sa davao?

i'm not advertising here touch n heal or other spa establishments, or trying to make a bad image of bodybliss. Actually, i'm just sharing my experience sa mga above mentioned spas, i'm really trying to make a constructive feedback here, besides, subject of this topic is "wer d best magpa massage?"
here in davao.

On my next posting would be another spa experience,and i don't think that we(clients)should just settle for less, coz I myself had been looking for a REPUTABLE spa that could provide high quality service at an affordable cost and I don't believe that I have to spend a lot just to get a great service.

So i guess this is a helpful topic for the spa management to improve their services and at least here aware sila sa mga client's recommendations and feedbacks and also do take care of your spa representatives- the therapist and receptionist coz if you have happy and satisfied therapist, you are always able to render high quality service to your clients".

0 comments: