Posted by SarahG | 0 comments

Pursuing my dreams-I want to take up MBA


I really admire people with masteral degree, who looks confident in dealing with business matters and I’m wondering if I could be like them or am I already like them…hahahaha..but seriously, I do wanted to enroll and take up MBA to upgrade myself and not just rely on self learning books about entrepreneurial management, and other business related topics.
What I wanted is interaction and constant check and balance, the usual environment in a school. Well, apparently, I needed that in my line of work, if I wanted to climb the corporate ladder..ehehhe..no kidding, that’s actually one of my dreams that I really wanted to fulfill. Hope I could have the courage to start it by this 2nd semester at USEP coz much cheaper, but first I must inquire for units and hoping I could allocate a time during weekends Saturdays and Sundays to attend classes and hoping I could also spare a budget to support my masteral tuition and misc. fees., so far a 5thousand budget at USEP is already enough for 1 semester.
I’ll end my post in the meantime and shall continue this quest of fulfilling my dreams next time I got new changes and updates on my desire to take up MBA…

0 comments: