Posted by SarahG | 1 comments

A cake buffet @ Euro Cafe


It’s no secret that I love sweets. So when I dine at Euro café, which is next, the Euro bakery in the basement of Gmall one Saturday afternoon with my friend Erna mae. And seeing all the cakes on offer, it was tempting to order one (or two, maybe three) then the waitress offered us their ‘eat all u can cake buffet @ P75.00 with free coffee”

For starters, I had a Blueberry cheesecake. It’s my favorite cake mouth-watering and the taste is really yummy (but nothing compares the blueberry cheesecake of Chippens for me). I would wanted to have more but I’m leaving room for more cakes to follow.

Then I tried the Teramizu cake, I can taste the butter and cookies and icing but overall worth the try naman. My friend ordered Apple Tart pie and I even saw the Regal torte cake, (one of my favorite cakes I usually order at Lachis)

One item in their menu caught my attention. The Citrus Water, it flash back my all time favorite item I never missed to order at Lemon Grass Ayala Mall, Cebu while I was still based there. I was really curious of the ingredients because of its fruity orange-minty taste . Only this time, much cheaper, too, for just P30 for the pitcher. ( P100 sa LemonGrass)

The good thing also was they placed the ingredients right below the item at the menu:
Ingredients: Orange + dalandan + lemon + mint leaves + cucumber + 1 pitcher of water.
At last I got it; I even tried it at home.
It was actually a perfect afternoon to enjoy with friends plus it’s a wifi hotspot at Euro Café.

1 comments:

Abby said...

I also enjoy dining here quite often. Haven't tried their Cake BUffet and not sure if they are still available, but their cakes are great! :)