Posted by SarahG | 0 comments

COUNRY WILDS carinderia






Every city prides itself in having places that offers unique heavenly meals that can be had for an earthly price. These are most often in carenderias. Let’s just say that the food found in carinderia is affordable but the fact of the matter is the quality is very questionable. That’s why I was a bit hesitant when we spotted this carinderia “COUNTRY WILDS” along Lapu-Lapu St. of Tagum City last Friday (an OB [official business] trip)

Let me just say that I was really surprise, this place is serving unusual dishes in their list of menu.

CountryWILDS menu is simple as its savory: adobong ‘pugo’, steak na ‘usa’, ginataang nangka, and halang halang  ‘sawa’ or spicy sawa curry and a lot more. They price there servings at P60 in a substantial size. We went there around 12 noon, the place was full, and many of them were regular male patrons who took their favorite ‘sawa’ dish.


We, on the other hand, choose the adobong pugo (since I remember my dad, used to cook us this dish from his shoot of air rifle while I was still a kid), steak na ‘usa’, beef steak and ginataang nangka. Then we make ourselves at home in one of the eatery’s tables and benches.



Actually, I wasn’t able to try their spicy ‘sawa’. But they say, it taste like chicken. Well, that’s for you to try out if you happen to visit their place one of these days.

Customer service was good too; I saw the owners were very hands on in entertaining the walk in customers. Sad to say, I wasn’t able to ask their names and more info about their place.

This was something worth to try again, every time I visit Tagum City.



0 comments: