Posted by SarahG | 0 comments

Mobile Salon of Jong


Last March 2009, I planned to make some hair make over for a change, then I met a friend named Jong a.k.a Boobha, he was referred to me by an officemate who happens to be his regular customer in his home based hair service.

At that time, I already saw his potential and talent. And since his mainly relying thru word of mouth and referrals, it got me an idea!

Why don’t I post at Davaosale his home service salon with my testimony?

Then, with just a matter of weeks, my posted topics started to get results, I already received text messages inquiring of his services.

Imagine yourself at the comfort of your own home while having your hair done by a professional hair stylist. This is actually not a new business idea, but since Jong is still saving up for his future salon right at his own home. (nagparenovate siya sa bahay nila para gawing salon) He had tapped a whole new market.

Congratulations Jong for your soon to open salon right at your own home.

To all his loyal customers, Jong still accepts home service with his mobile salon.



0 comments: